CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hey, I put a nice photo-show of my family; things I love, and what I believe in at the bottom of this blog - hope you enjoy it.

Natalia is the newest member of our family. She was in a pensive mood on Christmas; didn't want her picture taken. Frankly, I think she was trying to see if her tiny fingers on her left hand could walk across the plump little hill on her right hand.
Usually I don't put family photos on this blog; it's pretty much for photography, art-work that Robin Urton completes (a great lady I think), and some craft ideas.
But, the idea is to 'make it pretty, please' in your household, so pretty is in the eye of the beholder, and pretty is as pretty does....Natalia is pretty caught up in her own little experiment.
Happy New Year one more time.
Diane