CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

NOW HERE'S AN IDEA - ALL PLASTIC FURNITURE - REAL PEOPLE; AND YOUR NEAREST QUIET 'LAKE' OR 'POOL'

If they can do this, so can you! Think how much fun it would be to use that great new plastic lawn furniture this way! A pond? Your pool - the shallow end! No messes to clean up if they spill the lemonade. Your dog will pop in; your cat will run the other way!
Speaking of cats, they're known to take away the life of a mouse. Well, my AA batteries are known to take away the life of my 'mouse'.
I left some of those links I like, way at the bottom of the page - let's spare your mouse...here they are again!
Have a great summer; have a great life, in fact!
PLACES I'VE CREATED THAT HELP ME ENJOY MY DAYS OUTSIDE & IN AS WELL!